Followers

Thursday 8 February 2018

TIME OUT Challenges Reminder!


Hi friends!
I'm here to remind you of our current challenge at TIME OUT. The challenge is still running for about a week. We are inspired by this gorgeous Home Sweet Home photo:


STAMPlorations sponsors this challenge and I had the fun opportunity to play with STAMPlorations products in my card! I'm using Clustered Heart DiesFond Expressions Stamps and Plaid Maker Stencil. I think the way I was inspired by the photo is pretty obvious: I went with the colors, hearts, love-theme and even the stripes. 

Our DT members and talented guest designer Trina have made fabulous samples for you, don't miss any of them! If you are new to Trina's blog you are in for a treat -she has the most unique CAS style, often with stunning coloring and always with great ideas in her cards!

Now it's your turn to take TIME OUT and craft! I hope to see you playing along. 

I'd like to join:









15 comments:

Anita in France said...

That little cluster of glimmery hearts is fabulous against the graphic stripes, Nonni ... what a perfect sentiment to go with them! Lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Gerrina said...

Love the contrast of the bold stripes and theshiny hearts and words! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

Oh this is even better IRL and proudly displayed on my mantle piece. Stunning design and the sentiment fits so well with the colours-love it hon x

Marina said...

I love this combo!

Pia S said...

This feels both trendy and classy at the same time! Brilliant hearts die!

Joyce said...

This is fantastic. Love all the gold. So very elegant.

Trina P. said...

Beautiful and classy. Love the shimmer and the plaid stencil stripes. I actually have that stencil and forgot all about it.

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous combination of glitter and graphic stripes. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

Jane said...

Love the classy colours and the little pops of glittery gold. Thanks for joining in with the current challenge at AAA Cards.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the diagonal stripes. What a great stage for that wonderful white panel with that wonderful die cut and inlaid sparlky gold hearts. I love that sentiment too. Classy, warm, and wonderful.

Barbara said...

Black . white and gold is a super sophisticated palette and I love so much how you used it in your card! wonderful work! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Lisa Mensing said...

Gorgeous! Loving the black and gold for Valentine's Day. Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Hearts, Hearts, and More Hearts Challenge. DTM Lisa

Teresa Kline said...

sweet CAS card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Tracie Pond said...

Pretty sparkle. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards =) Tracie

Jill V said...

This is so striking Nonni - I love the bold stripes combined with the glittery gold hearts :) I can't believe you got that rich black colour with a stencil - it is gorgeous! Really fabulous design!