Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

Guest Designing at Addicted to CAS!



Hi guys!
Today (or tonight if you are on my time zone!) I have the great pleasure to be joining Addicted to CAS as a guest designer for their new challenge:



Thank you Barb for inviting me!

I've interpreted the code word with two ways:
a) using leopard print patterned paper
b) Thesaurus tells me words related to cat are for example "admirer" so I made the card for someone worth admiring -this could go to any of my beautiful, lovely friends! 

The sentiment stamps come from MFT and the brilliant curve die is from Lil'inker. Love this die! I bought it last summer but haven't really used it -recently I've made this + one other card with the die (in my blog tomorrow...) and now I feel like using it in all my cards! I just love this fun way to add some pattern and detail to your CAS design! Some sequins finish off this very simple card. 

I'd like to enter:
(my snippets are the strip of black card + the leopard print paper is a leftover from a large 12 x 12 sheet from my scrapbooking times years and years ago!)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Add a Die Cut

I hope to see you playing along at Addicted to CAS and thanks again Barb for inviting me to join as a guest designer! 

13 comments:

Marina said...

Love this glamourous card and congrats on the GD.

Doni High said...

I love the leopard print! Great take on the code word.
Thanks for being our guest designer this time.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous is just the word I would use to describe your card, Nonni! I love the leopard print and how you added the curve in your design! I also love the font on your lovely sentiment!
Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer for this challenge! It's been really great working with you!

Susan said...

Terrific interpretion of the code word. Thanks for being our guest.

Anita in France said...

Nailed it, Nonni ... simple and stylish ... that swooshy die with the dotted edges really adds some umph to your fabulous design! Congratulations on Guest Designing with ATCAS! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

So wonderful to have you designing here at ATCAS, Nonni. I LOVE your interpretation of the code word. Genius AND gorgeous. That die really does create a wonderful effect. I am going to have to try that as I have a few that are similar. Thanks for guesting wtih us!

Di said...

Fabulous card Nonni. Love the curved die you used with the leopard print (which goes so well with the very fitting sentiment).

Great to see you in the Playground with us again!

Hugs

Di xx

Bobby said...

What a great way to interpret the code word, Nonni. I love a good leopard print and this one has such an unusual color. The die cut looks like the curve of a woman's figure as it's used here and it makes the sentiment even more perfect. Thanks for being our guest designer for this challenge.

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous ! Love your design

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x

Ellenor said...

This card is beautiful! Love the design :)
Thank you for being out guest designer at Addicted to CAS.

Unknown said...

How cleaver Nonni - using the cat print. I love how classy this card is. Thank so much for joining us at Addicted to CAS this week. x C

Pia S said...

Cool and funky feminine!!

anja curvers said...

Such a clever and great design great take on the codeword. So glad to have you as a guestdesigner for ATCAS.