Followers

Thursday 25 January 2018

TIME OUT Challenges Reminder!


HI guys!
Here's my reminder card for the current Inspired by Words challenge at TIME OUT:


You could be inspired of the whole sentiment or just choose some words or even one word. I'm sort of inspired by the whole sentiment and also including the word "day". :)

I white heat embossed a magazine freebie flower stamp and water colored it with distress inks. I wet the surface that I wanted to water color and then just dropped ink there for a quite messy look. I coated the whole coloring with two shades of gold from Gansai Tambi Starry Colors and I'm very pleased with the flower -I can maybe try to take better photos in the natural light today. However, I did go overly crazy with the splatters and I don't love the card... But it was very fun to make. 

I hope to see you joining us! Our guest designer this time is Michele, one of my favorite bloggers! She is so talented and makes amazing cards. We also have a new sponsor, Birch Press Designs -click HERE for all the information, take TIME OUT and craft! :) 




8 comments:

sandie said...

Fabulous watercolouring Nonni, love the soft colours you have used and the splatters look great, being too critical of yourself!!

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully heat embossed, watercolored and fussy cut flowers. Love your soft shading behind your flower and splatters too. TFS Nonni. Hugs

Gerrina said...

Wow, I love hydrageneas and looking forward to see them bloom again...but not all will be as beautiful as this one! Hugs, Gerrina

Marina said...

The watercolour with the embossing is so pretty.

Pia S said...

Delicate coloring and love the splatter, it's an eyecatching design with my favorite flowers!

Anita in France said...

Just beautiful, Nonni ... your colouring is stunning ... and I love the glow around that lovely bloom! Hugs, Anita :)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for your comment on my blog

Jill V said...

Just beautiful, as always Nonni! The soft colours look amazing with the splatters. I love the lilac card base too :)