Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

New Challenge at TIME OUT!

Click larger for details.


Hi friends!
I'm here with a DT card for our new challenge at TIME OUT Challenges where we are inspired by words:

'If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely' Road Dahl

As always, our challenge runs for two weeks and we also have a guest designer, Toni, whose card for us totally makes me smile. Don't miss Toni's brilliant card, work by our DT or any challenge details, click HERE

I decided to concentrate on the sun-part of the quote and colored in W+9 flowers with sunny colors. The card is also really shiny -all the greenery is glittered up with Wink of Stella and I also added some clear, sparkly Nuvo Crystal drops. There's a couple of tiny rhinestones too and about 1 million white dots that I made with acrylic paint and paint brush. To be honest it all looks a bit crazy (like snow and raindrops at the same time...) but that's how it is this time. :) The stamped greeting is by Papertrey Ink. The background is very lightly inked with pale yellow DI and old make up brush. Hope you like and thanks for popping by!

I'd like to enter:
Stamping Sensations: anything with flowers
Stamp Ink Paper: Fabulous florals

12 comments:

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Nonni ... your colouring is amazing (as always!) ... and I love all the tiny white dots ... puts me in mind of pollen drifting on a soft summer breeze! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

well I love all that tiny detail and sparkle, zoomed in so I could see it and wow I bet IRL it looks amazing. I immediately noticed how the colour fades at the edges of the flowers and had in mind the sun fading..I know my mind works in a weird way! But I think it sums up the quote to perfection x

Lynn said...

Love the softly inked background. So beautiful and subtle at the same time!

Gerrina said...

Beautiful colouring! And I love the light background surrounding the flowers! Hugs, Gerrina

Marina said...

I'm laughing at your description of the 'snow and raindrops' but I'm not laughing at the wonderful card you've made.

brenda said...

Beautiful stamping and inking and such a lovely soft feel to your pretty card. Many thanks for joining in our Floral theme at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Gorgeous flower image Nonni. I love the way it sits in the top right corner. Love the sentiment and the lines around it. The sparkle is the perfect finishing touch!!

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with a lovely flower stamp and an elegant design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sernsations. Marlies

Dora said...

What a lovely style of card.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Pia S said...

You picked the perfect spot for your image which has been expertly colored. Love the effect of the white dots.

Lisa Kind said...

Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful! The colors are amazing and your coloring is as well. Lovely card!

Jill V said...

This is just gorgeous Nonni - your colouring is beyond fabulous and really brings those beautiful flowers to life! I can imagine how much the WOS makes them shimmer! LOVE!